Search Engine Optimisation Hampshire …

 

Search Engine Optimisation Hampshire

Search Engine Optimisation Hampshire

 

 

What does search engine optimisation mean to you? You are on this page probably because you typed the search term 'Search Engine Optimisation Hampshire' into Google. I now know you have an interest in getting your site ranked higher which already puts you ahead of 80% of your competitors. We would like to hear from you if you are serious about gaining more work or selling more products online. We have already stated elsewhere on this website that 80% of the people that use Google will click on one of the companies in the top 3 places. That leaves just 20% for the hundreds of other sites. I often hear from companies that tell me that they get no work from the internet or their website, they then tell me they are on page 2 of the search engines. If you are on page 2 then you do not exist. Think about the way you use the internet now, if you are looking for a plumber you go to Google, type in Plumbers Hampshire or Plumbers Andover and chances are you will choose a company in the top 3 places.

 

Your Search Engine Optimisation Hampshire experience starts with an in depth look at the words your customer types into Google to find your website. Using our powerful software we find these phrases called keywords and can accurately predict how many visitors your website will get per month if you were to be in  the top rankings in Google. Sometimes we find many such words and as you can imagine  this can have a dramatic impact on your business in terms of increased visitors to your website and an increase in work. The return on investment for this service will almost certainly be the best you have ever encountered but we still recommend that you keep other methods going. This is because Google changes the way it works often and although we strive to keep you at the top we also have to work hard to keep it there. Our term Search Engine Optimisation Hampshire is a very difficult phrase to rank but as an SEO company it would be odd if we did not practice what we preach. You can follow our progress for Search Engine Optimisation Hampshire here as we try to emulate the success of Search Engine Optimisation Andover.

 

Search Engine Optimisation Hampshire

07798 611 389

Speak Your Mind

*